Concealed fastener solution and quick to install.
The SFS TUF-S fastening system.
- no complex undercut hole required – simple standard hole sufficient
- no special tools to install required
- holes can even be drilled on site
- quick and easy installation with the battery riveting tool from GESIPA® (e.g. PowerBird® Pro)
- no overtorquing of the TUF-S
- high pullout values with the installed thread
- no unwinding
- removable possible via hex head
50% Less Installation Time
The TUF-S blind fastener from SFS is superior to previous approaches to the attachment of HPL or fibre cement cladding panels with regards to installation and long-term security.
Installation is performed quickly and securely by one person, without the use of special tools. Installation time is also reduced by up to 50% when compared to conventional blind attachments.
The TUF-S blind fastener can be removed once if required.
Recommended by leading panel manufacturers and contractors
Designed for use with HPL or fibre cement panels.
1. Pre-drill using a Ø6 mm blind-hole drill with depth stop.
2. Position the pre-drilled hanger over the hole in the panel and push through the TUF-S blind fastener.
3. Remove the mandrel using a GESIPA® battery riveting tool combined with nose piece 17/36 or 17/40.
In addition to an easy and timesaving installation, the TUF-S is a secure solution.
The fastener cannot be overdriven during installation. Due to its radial expansion
when the mandrel is removed, the partially cut thread becomes wedged in the panel material, generating very high pullout values.
Spontaneous slackening due to expansion or vibration is not possible. The sleeve is made of austenitic stainless steel (material DIN 1.4401, grade A4).
Our technical advisers will be pleased to provide you with detailed information. Just give us a call.
Ø6 mm blind-hole drill with depth stop
GESIPA® battery riveting tool
Concealed fixing solutions to compliment rainscreen panels
TU-S for ROCKPANEL PREMIUM A2 panels (ETA-18/0883)
TUC-S for fibre concrete panels
Find Out More
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.